Sunday, October 07, 2007

Koa is a little under the weather...







I am not to sure if its from teething or he picked up a little cold. He has a runny nose and a cough. So please pray for Koa.



Thursday last week Koa got his RSV shots and I called Papa Sherman to come help me with Koa. He gets two shots one in each leg at the same time. Papa Sherman was there to help comfort him afterwords. Also Tutu Christi was there, her and I were teary eyed.



Friday night Koa and I spent the night with Papa Tom and Nana Cindy. Saturday morning Koa and Papa Tom went and did BOY stuff. While Nana Cindy and I cooked Pumpkin Spice Bars, Banana bread and Chocolate cookies. For Aunt Leah.



It snowed Saturday. Koa wasnt to sure what to think of it.



Friday Koa and I went to our house and we have septic, well and basement walls up. I also talked to the builder and we are still on delay for a few more weeks. But When we were at the house we saw the borough guys were there. So maybe sooner than later.



Thank you for all the prayers and support.



Love



Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie Bachert

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Koa. I hope he will be feeling better soon. I can not believe the snow already. Today it is so hot that we have the air conditioner running. It is exciting seeing the progress on your new home. We love you all and are praying Koa will be feeling better. - Aunt Sue and Uncle Jim

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home