Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Koa is doing good.

Today Koa's white blood cell count was up a little from Saturday. Which is good.
Also there is no infection at all. All the blood work came back NEGATIVE. Which we kinda knew it wasn't gonna be positive cause he wasn't looking or acting any different.
Well the other day Koa pooped in his diaper again. The nurse saved it for me. I took a picture. So this morning I left the pictures for surgeon. He asked the nurse if it came out of his butt. She said yes I was here for the latest one. He was very impressed.
Hopefully tomorrow is when we will find out if Koa is having the surgery on Thursday or not.
Tonight Koa was really fussy again. I tried giving him his pacifier that didn't work I changed his diaper that didn't work. I tried cuddling with him that didn't work. So finally I put him on my shoulder and he went straight to sleep. With one hand holding my shirt.Then the other hand holding my hair. He wouldn't let go until he was really asleep. It was cute.
Thank you everyone for all the prayers and support.
Thank you God for watching over Koa.
Love
Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie

2 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Lori said...

Well he is doing good. Thank goodness his white counts are going up. He is starting to make sure you do what he wants-what a boy!!!! Love to you all Aunt Lori and all

7:33 AM  
Blogger Nichole Sauer said...

Sorry I haven't been able to post lately, life is unfortuantly getting busier and busier.
I am very glad to hear how the doctors are really making sure little Koa is really ready for the surgery before they do it. I am sure I am not the only one actually.
I hope things continue to move foward and that you can all come home soon.
Please know we do think of you daily and you are always in our prayers. We love you three very much.

Niki, Dave and Zack

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home