Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Please pray for Koa.

On Saturday Koa got his shots. And he was running a temp in the evenings. Well they didn't go away yet. So tonight he got one and I told everyone that I think something is wrong. Everyone told me that his temp is from the shots. I didn't think so. So tonight I got the NNP and told her that I think something is wrong. So they did a CBC. Sure enough his white blood cell count was low and his platelets are low. And a few other things are. He isn't acting different. He just has a temp. He is eating a lot from his bottle. So tonight as I write this they are getting two different blood cultures and a spinal tap and a urine sample. So hopefully by tomorrow night or the next night we will find out what is going on.
Please keep Koa in your prayers.
Thank you everyone for all the prayers and support.
Thank you God for giving us Koa.
Love
Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtnie,
You are doing a great job with writing the blog. Thank you for taking such great care of our son when I'm not there during the week. I to told you that I thought that it was just the shots. I think that some times Dads don't give enough credit to "mother's intuition". Thank God that you are so in tune to Koa and stick to how you feel even when every one is telling you that you're wrong. Thanks again for everything. You are the best.
I love you,
Jeremiah Bachert

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home