Thursday, October 11, 2007

HELLO!




















Koa is a goof!


Koa is watching his favorite show "The Backyardagains"


Koa's Snowsuit from Great Grandma & Grandpa Cunningham




Well Koa still has a cough. But I think its getting better. Well I hope so. He is doing such an awesome job of trying to walk. Tonight he took about 10 steps and fell and got back up and walked about 6 steps. So I do believe its getting closer.
The night before it was Koa's first time sleeping in his OWN room. He cried for awhile. So I went in there and read him a story. While I was reading him the story I heard Koa fart and then he was laughing. I couldnt help but laugh it was cute. Jeremiah and I both looked at each other and thought of his Aunt Shelby.

We postponed Koa's flu shot until he gets better.

Thank you for all the support and prayers.
We love you all so much.
Love
Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie Bachert

2 Comments:

Blogger Lovers said...

Ok seriously....snow!!!! It's not even halloween yet!

Glad to hear everything is going so well. I love the pic of Koa eating spaghetti....he looks like Andrew does when he eats :)

Love to all of you!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Koa is feeling better now. That is so cute that he is trying to walk. I bet you love seeing him walking. It is so crazy how much he has grown. He is the happiest kid in the world, especially since he has you two as his parents!

I am happy you guys got your property. Your home is going to be beautiful. I bet you all can't wait to move in. You'll have to throw a house warming party.

Hope all is well with everyone. You all are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Much Love, Cindy

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home