Wednesday, March 30, 2011

34 Weeks & 1 Day

Today I went to the doctor and my cervix has thinned a lot. Two weeks ago my cervix thickness was 6cm and today it is 1.4 cm thick. Baby Eli also moved head down. So I have been on bed rest for a week now. Eli is weighing about 6lbs by the ultrasound. We are hoping I can hang on for at least a one to two more weeks. Iam still scheduled for the c-section on the 19. But we will see. We are getting very excited. Thank you all for your prayers! God is so amazing. love, Jeremiah, Courtnie, Koa and baby Eli Bachert

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! We hope all works out well and that baby Eli is a happy, healthy little bundle!! We are so glad you've made it this long for Eli and sooo glad that this will be easier for you and Jere!
Thank you for keeping everyone updated! :-)
Niki, Dave, Zack and Derek

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home