Friday, August 04, 2006

KOA IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!

We got home on Tuesday. I will try to keep the Blog going but it is hard to use the internet at home. So when I get back to work next week it will be able to post at least once a week.
We ask that we don't have any visitors for a wail so that we have time to get Koa on some sort of schedule.
Courtnie and I would like to say thank you all for your prayers and support and for all of the love we have been shown.
We thank God for every day we have with our son our friends and families.
We love you all
Thanks again
Koa, Courtnie and Jeremiah Bachert
P.S.
I am having all of the comments sent through my email because there was some spam comments that were posted. Thanks again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that Koa is finally home. I know that you all are overjoyed. I generally know how you feel. I will continue to pray and to think of all of you often. I will check to see how Koa is doing every once in a while. All my Aloha Day and Anelalani Haines

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness he is home!!! If you get a picture you can post, that would be great. Love to all, Dana and Dee

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you guys are home!! Now life can start to be normal...Take care and if you get a picture you can post, that would be cool. Love to all Dana and Dee

2:40 PM  
Blogger Vickie & Ken Armstrong & Family said...

AWESOME!!! That is the best news ever!! We are so happy for your family! Courtney I am sending you great big hugs!! You guys have done a wonderful job! I am so proud! Thoughts & Prayers Vickie & Family

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home