Sunday, July 23, 2006

Koa's blood cultures came back negative..

Yes we are all happy that Koa's blood cultures came back negative. They are going to continue the antibiotic for another 5 days. The only problem with that is keeping an IV in. But it will work out.
Koa slept a lot today but I think he was recouping from the last two days. When he woke up he was wide awake and ready to play. He is doing good with his feedings. We just have to work with him a lot.
Thank you everyone for all the prayers and support.
Thank you God for helping Koa fight this infection.
Love
Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie

2 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Lori said...

Sounds like things are going good. Hopefully those feedings will continue to get better and he takes more. Soon you will be getting him ready to come home and be growing and keeping you hopping. Love to all Aunt Lori, Uncle Mike and all.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Nichole Sauer said...

I am sorry I haven't been able to check up on you three more, I have thought of you regularly. I am sad to hear Koa had a rough few days but it sounds like things are on the upwards slope. I will say a few extra prayers for him. I hope he heals up and you three can all come home as a family soon. I think that would be the best for mommy and daddy but of course we have to make sure it would be the best for Koa too.
Please take care and remember even if we're not writing we are thinking of you and sending you our prayers and love-

Niki, Dave and Zack

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home