Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Koa weighed 14 lbs and 12 oz today.

Koa is doing good. I just got done writing his big post and then I lost it some how.
Okay the scoop on Koa is that he had an eye appointment last week and it was very good. The doctor was very pleased. Koa is getting physical Therapy once a week and he loves it. He tolerates about an hour of that, the he gets occupational Therapy twice a month. He tolerates about 20 to 30 minutes of that.
Koa is just growing and growing.
Every One have an AWESOME Christmas and New Years.
I will try to up load some new pics soon,
Thank you everyone for all your prayers and support.
Love
Jeremiah, Koa and Courtnie Bachert

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel_Bachert said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS *HUG*

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeramiah & Courtney - I am Evelyna's mom. I have a friend whose child was medivac'd out last week & I visited your blog for inspiration. Words are so inadequate at these times. I can only say I am inspired by you two and by the miracle of your son. I especially am touched by this one of your first posts.

February 22, 2006 1:30AM
It has been one week today that my son Koa Ikaika Bachert was born.
3 Weeks ago I was a mere boy that didn't know how precious life was. Yet I thought I knew the world and I was ignorant. I thought life was a journey that you go through and that is about it. I worried about bills and what was for dinner and how much money I had, what toys I didn't have.
... I realized in the past few weeks a lot of things like that my wife is the strongest person I have ever met. ... and she will forever be my hero. ... I have also learned that God does things for reasons. Some times his reasons conflicted with ours but he knows best. And I am in forever debt to God ... And I have so many people to thank for there thoughts and prayers that I don't know how I could ever write that much.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home