Monday, April 18, 2011

Tomorrow is the Day!

I went to Pre-op today. Everything is a go for tomorrow morning. Between 10am and 10:30am Baby Eli should be born. We Will post pictures as soon as I am out of recovery and settled into a room. So check back mid afternoon/evening tomorrow.
They asked us to tell everyone that if you want to visit please give me a day or two. I will be in the hospital till Saturday it sounds like. Also if you have a cold, cold sore, cough to please wait till you are better. Thank you!
We are so excited. Koa cant wait to Hug Baby Eli. He has packed a bag full of toys to play with while iam in surgery. If we are lucky we are going to be able to give Eli his bath. We are excited for Koa to be apart of this. He is going to be a awesome big brother.
Thank you everything for your prayers!
Love you all
Jeremiah, Courtnie, Koa and Baby Eli

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAA!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

AUNTIE LEAH

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home