Friday, April 22, 2011

We are HOME........

Last Night Eli had to get a car seat test done because he was born at 37 weeks. So they want to make sure he didnt have breathing issues. He was in his car seat for 2 hours. He passed it SATS were 98-100. Also he did some normal blood work done. He absolutely hated getting his foot pricked. He has very little jaundice.
This morning we were waiting and waiting for my doctor and Eli's doctor to come in to give us the A OK to go home. But today of all days the doctor's didnt show up early like they always do. We had to wait. But they finally showed and we were able to go home around noon. YAY.
It felt amazing to be able to leave the hosiptal with our Eli. God is so amazing in some many ways. he has blessed us with a hansome, healthy little boy.
Since we have been home Eli and Koa have been snuggling a lot. Koa has lot's of questions concerning Eli..
As for me I am doing okay. Just Super sore and extremely happy.
Jeremiah has been a huge help. I do not know what I would do without him. He is my rock, my everything.
Here are some pictures! Enjoy.
Thank you everyone for all your prayers!
love
Jeremiah, Courtnie, Koa and Eli Bachert

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovers said...

How awesome!!! What an exciting time! We are so happy for all FOUR of you!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home