Saturday, April 15, 2006

Today he is about the same as yesterday.

No big changes today. He tolerated laying on his back all day in the donut thing. Which was pretty cool. I was able to hold him tonight. His head looks better. Hes doing good. Other than he is still having a little bit of trouble with the feedings. Not as bad as the other day.
Tonight there are going to do a heard ultra sound on him to see how is head is doing. They usually do it every couple of weeks.
Thank you everyone for all the prayers and support.
Thank you God for bringing Koa into our lives.
Love
Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie

4 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Lori said...

Happy Easter!!!!! to Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie I hope your Easter is bright and cheery. Prayers, Hugs and Kisses to all. Love Auntie Lori, Uncle Mike, Matt(Amanda), Chris(Sara), Shannon(Dain) and Colleen

9:08 AM  
Blogger Nichole Sauer said...

Jeremiah, Courtney and Koa-

Sorry it's been a few days, this week has been hecktic up here but I have thought of you all daily.
I am sorry to hear Koa is having a hard time with his milk. I would imagine that would be common with pre-mature babys to need special milk as their little tummies aren't fully developed. I hope the doctors can figure out what will work best for Koa soon so he can get off the IV.
I hope you all have a very Happy Easter. We are praying for you daily and always sending our love and thoughts.
Take care and remember that this too will pass. We love you all-

Niki, Dave and Zack

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed on how well you two are handling Koa's medical issues. I pray daily for you and Koa. Thank you for keeping the people who love and care for you updated on his advances. Your wonderful parents !! I can't wait to meet this wonderful miracle baby. I love you guys. Lisa Wade

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to all of you! I have been thinking about you all day today and hoping that you had a good day together. I'll be calling you tomorrow afternoon. Love, Jan

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home