Monday, February 27, 2006

Tonight Koa is doing ok

Tonight Koa is still on the Conventional ventilator. And has seemed to be stable. Koa is probably going to be having the surgery in the morning. So I will be praying that every thing will go ok and that God will continue to guide the doctors and nurses in there care of Koa. I will also pray that God keeps Koa Courtnie and I strong.
Thank you to all of the people that are praying for my some wife and I. It has helped more that I can say with words to know that even people I have never met are praying for my family. And I thank God for listening to all the prayers.
I will try post in the morning when I know more about what will go on tomorrow but I may be busy so it may come later to tell the story of the day.
Thanks again to every one
we love you all
Koa, Courtnie and Jeremiah

2 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Lori said...

We are praying that everything goes according to plan and Koa makes it through yet another surgery. He is a strong baby. I could tell he has the will to be here and stay with you. We love you all and know that we are there for you always. Stay strong and our love and prayers are sent your way. Love Uncle Mike, Aunt Lori and all.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Rachel_Bachert said...

i love you---stay strong

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home