Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It was a good day for Koa!

Koa had another good day. He is tolerating his feedings pretty good. So tomorrow they might go up on the feedings.
Tonight I got to help the nurse weigh him. It was pretty cool. He weighs 2Lb 8oz. He lost a little weight cause of the diuretic medicine. Then every Monday,Wednesday and Friday he gets shot in his leg. Called Epo. It is supposed to help him make red blood cells. They said that he will be getting that until he goes home. I also got to hold him for an hour. I loving holding him.
Thank you all for the prayers and support.
Thank you God for giving us Koa for another day.
Love
Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel_Bachert said...

i'm glad you got to hold him again:)Its so wonderful to hear each morning the progress that he is makeing, you guys are one of the first thoughts in my head each day...I love you

7:09 AM  
Blogger blondevue... said...

Hi guys,
I love being able to get on here and see how Koa is doing every day.
It was good to see you guys last week.
You all are in my prayers.
Love ya,
Tori

1:38 PM  
Blogger Nichole Sauer said...

Jeremiah, Courtney and Koa-
I am glad Courtney got to hold little one again. It is hard to watch them change his IV and poo bag I am sure. I can't even imagine what you and Jeremiah have been through, but I am so proud of both of you.
I hope the good news keeps comming and he gets bigger and bigger. Although to me it looks like he might have daddys build so watch our courtney, you will be going through cloths in no time at all!!

Sending our love and prayers-

Niki, Dave and Zack

1:53 PM  
Blogger Aunt Lori said...

so gald things are going good for all of you and he is getting bigger. He seems to be tolereating a lot these days. You are able to hold him more and more which will continue as long as he continues to improve and get stronger. what a tough little guy to go through all this and stay so sweet. Keep strong and hug him for us Love Aunt Lori and all.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home