Sunday, June 18, 2006

Koa is growing!

This morning I received a phone call at 5:15am. Koa's nurse called me and said that they are going to take him off the ventilator in 10 minutes. I said I will be right there. So I went over there. Koa is doing okay with it. But he might have to go back on the ventilator. Maybe.
Today he pretty much just slept. I think that he was so tired fighting the vent. When they took him off he just slept.
Koa didn't poop today. He was pretty gassy. I think tomorrow he is going to get feed. Pedealite. Which is better than nothing. Hopefully in a week or so we can get him on bottles.
Thank you everyone for all prayers and support.
Thank you God for helping Koa today.
Love
Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miah-HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
My blessings to little Koa to keep growing strong and healthy and to you Courtnie and Miah for strength, rest and health.
Love you all,
Aunt Lynn

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home