Sunday, April 23, 2006

Koa is growing!

Koa is doing pretty good with his feedings they upped it to 4.3 cc an hour. His stool out put is really good.
Koa's oxygen needs have been good today. Nothing really changed today. We are just watching him grow.
I was able to hold him tonight for a couple of hours. He looks just like Jeremiah.
This past weekend I was looking at some pictures of Koa when he was first born. I cant believe how much bigger he is. I guess I put that in the back of my head.
Thank you everyone for all the prayers and support.
Thank you God for giving Koa, Jeremiah and I the strength to get through this.
Love
Koa, Jeremiah and Courtnie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koa does look like Jeremiah doesn't he. I am hoping to get up there to give Koa a present. Hopefully I can sometime. I am glad to hear that he is doing well and growing. Just keep looking to the heavens for God is always there. All my Aloha Day H (Anelalanis Mom)

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The comments about Koa today made me smile. He's growing and growing... Just like the EverReady Energizer Bunny who keeps going and going... May God continue to keep you all in His care as He has been doing.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Nichole Sauer said...

Courtney-
Just remember that little Koa will only continue to amaze you with each passing day. Store those little nuggets in the back of your mind and pull them up whenever your stressed out or a little down in the dumps. It's amazing to me how those simple memories can change my whole day.

Love-

Niki

10:44 AM  
Blogger Aunt Lori said...

Yes he is looking bigger now that you have something to compare it to. It is amazing how fast he will grow now as long as things continue to do better. Hopefully no more setbacks and he will continue to do well and be able to come home in June. Love Auntie Lori and family.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home